DR. DANIELLE WILLIAMS
How long have you been a provider and what is your specialty? I have been a provider at Sayre Health Center for 3 years
2. Where are you from originally? Born and Raised in Baltimore City, MD
3. Favorite pastime? I love hiking! Exploring trails and experiencing nature clears my mind and is great for my physical health.
4. Last movie watched/book read? Currently reading The Power of Now
5. If you weren't a health provider what would you be? God willing, I would have been Beyonce' . DON'T PUT THIS ON THE WEBSITE LOL.
6. What's the best part of your job? Spending bits of time with my patients. I enjoy getting to know who they are, their roles in the community. I enjoy conversations that sometimes have nothing to do with a person's physical health. I learn so much from my patients.
7. What have you found to be the best part of working in community health in West Philly? I would have to say meeting the community members has been an honor. I have patients who are humanitarians, civic leaders, community activists, scrap-metalist, artists, entrepreneurs, mothers/ fathers, and dreamers. So many of my patients' stories inspire me. I am a better person after serving in this community.
8. What's your favorite song and why? A SONG FOR YOU sang by Donny Hathaway. To me this is the best composition ever written and executed. The lyrics are about love, self reflection, asking for forgiveness, learning who matters most, and living in the here and now. Many people don't recognize the importance of all the things above until it's too late.
9. What did you eat last night? Sautéed mushrooms, green beans, and air fryer chicken thighs. Wonderful 🙂
10. Who is the best provider at Sayre? We all are for different reasons.
11. Who would you have dinner with living or dead? Oprah
12. What is your favorite quote? God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can , and the wisdom to know the difference. - Serenity prayer
13. Who is your role model? My mother is my role model. She is graceful, mindful of the words she uses, resilient, and lives a purpose driven life
14. How would people in high school have described you? Quiet, confident
15. What is your favorite comfort food? Triple Chunk Brownies